Join us at one of our upcoming events.
It is important to both live for today and plan for tomorrow, and striking the right balance can be challenging.
If you would like some tips to help you to effectively plan for your financial future, you may be interested in joining our free, informative, lunchtime webinar on Monday 18th September 2023 from 12:30 to 1:30pm, where we will cover:
• How much you might need as an income in retirement and how to save for that
• How to protect yourself and your loved ones from life’s unforeseen events
• The difference between good and bad debt, and what steps you can take to strengthen your financial resilience
• Some key investment principles
• The benefits of lifetime cashflow planning
Our hosts for this event are our Chartered Financial Planners Malcolm Steel and Graeme McInally.
Malcolm is our Client Strategy Director and is responsible for shaping the long-term client advice strategy for Mearns & Company. He is a qualified Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. He is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Graeme is our Financial Planning Director and is also a qualified Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS), he leads our Private Client Planning team.
You can register for this event here